Monday, March 25, 2013

     I am now officially certified to teach English internationally! I am in the process of completing further online hours so that my certification will be stronger. I'm also looking at possibly doing some specialized courses, such as teaching the TOEFL test (the proficiency test that is required by many English speaking companies and universities) or teaching children. I'm really looking forward to the opportunities that lie ahead! Though the days were long, the course was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed teaching, and am looking forward to planning more lessons in the future! It's time to start stocking up at the Dollar Store with fun little teacher's items. Though I'm not planning on looking for a teaching job until January, I might as well start planning some stuff now! Hopefully over the summer I will interview with places and can secure a job somewhere. Brazil is definitely the top choice, but we were told to keep our options open, so I'm trying to do that. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment